- 0207 078 9830
- 01252 411 111
- 01483 339 993
- 0151 2030 200
- 0161 8700 700
- 0191 3000 666
Time to chalk up the cost of your telecoms ahead of next year?
29th June 2015 Voice, Matthew Cox
Nomis Connections looks at the sorts of everyday struggles UK schools face with their telecoms, and how these can be rectified.
- Are you spending more than you want on phone calls?
- Are you struggling to make and receive calls at your school?
- Are peak times tough to manage?
If any of these are the case, it might be time to review your phone system ahead of the next academic year.
How can a new phone system help your school?
- Save up to 60% on your call costs by switching to the latest technology to make and receive calls
- Save time by integrating your phone system with your database (SIMS, for example) to quickly recall important records
- Improve productivity by managing calls at peak times – automatically direct calls to report absences to a voicemail box and recall them after the morning rush, for example
We now have a communications system we are confident can take us forward for many years.
Chris Dyson - IT Manager, Whitegrove School
How do you know if it’s time to change? Request your complimentary review
To ensure it’s the right time to change your system, we’re offering a complimentary review with one of our experienced consultants.
Together, you’ll go through your current setup – assessing what works, and what needs to be improved.
From this, we can work out your total cost of ownership, and recommend the best way to proceed for your school to get the best solution for its needs. Or call us now on 01252 411 111
Nomis Connections provided a very efficient installation of a new telephone system. Their engineer was very approachable and spoke in plain English not 'techie speak'. The new equipment is working well and the difference in clarity between the new system and the old one is very noticeable.
Pat Tonge - Business Manager, Hallfield Primary School
Why choose Nomis Connections?
With over 12 years’ experience in improving telecoms for businesses across the UK, and many schools as happy customers, we cut through the industry jargon and offer our customers a single point of contact for all their telecoms needs.