- 0207 078 9830
- 01252 411 111
- 01483 339 993
- 0151 2030 200
- 0161 8700 700
- 0191 3000 666
May 2015 Horizon Update
18th May 2015 Voice, Matthew Cox
A reminder of the great add-ons you can get for your Horizon phone system.
Horizon is always evlolving to provide you with the best set of tools with which you can effortlessly manage your telecoms. Here’s a reminder of the tools available to you:
Horizon Outlook Integrator
The Horizon Outlook Integrator gives you easy access to Horizon using your PC. You can control your desk phone at the touch of a button, without needing to access the Horizon portal.
Displaying as a simple client in your taskbar, you can use your computer to perform telephony functions such as:
- Click to dial straight from Outlook
- Click to dial from documents and web pages
- Mark yourself as Do Not Disturb, or forward your calls
- Display your presence, and view colleague presence
- Recall your call history and search recent calls
- Screen pop from your Outlook contacts and the Horizon Company Directory
- Manage your calls on-screen through hang up, deflect, consult and transfer prompts
- Integrate your Microsoft Lync status (on a call or do not disturb)
Horizon CRM Integrator
The Horizon CRM Integrator provides the full functionality and benefits of the Outlook Integrator, as well as integrating with the top CRM systems in the UK marketplace – including Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, ACT!, Sage and Maximizer.
In addition to performing advanced telephony functions, the CRM Integrator lets you screen pop information from your CRM system, displaying it on incoming and outgoing calls. The software also allows click to dial straight from your CRM.
- Lotus Notes
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- National Directories
- Sage 50 Accounts
- Sage 50 Complete
- Sage CRM
Horizon Mobile Client
Communicate on the move using your Android device: The Horizon Mobile Client gives you one number across your fixed and mobile devices, and allows you to conduct every-day tasks like:
- Make and receive calls as if you were at your desk
- Hold, transfer and conference
- Chat with your colleagues in real-time
- Forward your calls when you’re not available
- Pick up voicemail messages on the go
- View your call history
…all from your Android smartphone!
Horizon Desktop Softphone
The Horizon Desktop Softphone allows you to use your Windows powered computer to make and receive calls without a handset – making it ideal for mobile staff and home workers.
The client provides you with a powerful solution in support, or independent of desk phones – ensuring you never miss a call, wherever you are.
- A presence indicator for efficient communication
- Call features including conference, hold, forward & transfer
- Instant messaging to interact with your colleagues
- Added disaster recovery, should you be unable to access your office and desk phones
The desktop client would be ideal for you if you frequently move about with work, spread your time across a number of offices and your home, if you operate in a business hub – or if you hotdesk.
Akixi Call Logging
Akixi is a call logging service that, like Horizon, is hosted in the cloud. It gives you vital information on how calls into and out of your businesses are handled.
The service couples with Horizon, and information can be displayed in reports and on wall boards – allowing you to make informed management decisions.