- 0207 078 9830
- 01252 411 111
- 01483 339 993
- 0151 2030 200
- 0161 8700 700
- 0191 3000 666
On Demand Webinar: Data Security & Compliance
- 15th February 2017
12:00 pm - 12:45 pm
- Nomis Connections
- 0808 281 1515
- Does your business use IP handheld devices to take card payments from your customers?
- Do you need to remain PCI DSS compliant?
- Do you provide guest Wi-Fi to your customers?
Nomis Connections has teamed up with Daisy, one of the UK’s leading retail security specialists, for an exclusive webinar on the state of cyber security in the UK, and how you can keep your data protected. We’ll take you through:
- The current state of data security in the UK and types of breaches your business could face, with examples of recent events
- An overview of PCI DSS and how it’s not optional
- How modern technology can help keep your payment data safe and protect you from criminals stealing your customers’ payment details
- The future trends of data security & protection
It’ll also give you the great opportunity to pitch your own questions to our panel of experts.
- Jim Marshall-Andrew – Sales & Marketing Director at Nomis Connections
- Nick Harvey – Cyber Security Product Manager at Daisy Group
- Alan Stephenson-Brown – Director at Phoenix Managed Networks