- 0207 078 9830
- 01252 411 111
- 01483 339 993
- 0151 2030 200
- 0161 8700 700
- 0191 3000 666
Be fast. Be in touch. Be mobile.
Work is no longer in the office, 9-5. It’s everywhere, any time. Our business mobile plans keep you contactable anywhere – at home and abroad.
Why Nomis for Mobile?
– We proactively monitor usage and can auto bar phones to avoid bill shock.
– All phones are provisioned with Euro and World traveller as standard, removing the need to phone us to tell us you are travelling. There is no extra charge.
– You can choose your preferred network, as we have relationships with all of the main Tier 1 providers.
– Single point of contact for all your telecoms needs.
– One bill.
– 4G data only options for tablet users.
– 4G back up routers to act as a broadband back up or to cover internet access whilst lines are being installed.
– We can run site-specific coverage reports for indoor and outdoor signal strength.
Nomis can also offer the market leading Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution from IBM:
IBM MaaS360 is the fastest and most comprehensive way to configure devices for enterprise access and secure corporate data on smartphones and tablets — all from a single screen. As a fully-integrated cloud platform, MaaS360 simplifies mobile device management (MDM) with rapid deployment, visibility and control that spans across mobile devices, applications and documents.
Don’t get caught out by out of bundle charges: One of the largest UK mobile networks has recently increased its out-of-bundle charges by over 22%! This makes choosing the right bundle for you all the more important, and it’s something we help with.
We’ve teamed up with Henry Howard Finance to bring you some great finance options on iPhones and iPads. Please contact us for more information.
With Nomis Mobile, your mobile workforce will be fully-supported by our in-house support desk, receiving the high level of service we’re renowned for. We’re open and honest, working with you to ensure you’re on the right tariff for your needs, and to eliminate common mobile issues such as bill shock.