- 0207 078 9830
- 01252 411 111
- 01483 339 993
- 0151 2030 200
- 0161 8700 700
- 0191 3000 666
Introduction to Video Conferencing
- 23rd February 2017
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- The Gherkin
- London, EC3A 8EP United Kingdom + Google Map
- Nomis Connections
- 0808 281 1515
Video conferencing is a great asset for businesses of all sizes, across all industries. Join us on 23rd February at the spectacular Gherkin, where you’ll discover all its benefits for yourself. You’ll also be treated to lunch, a tour of the tower and drinks at the rooftop bar.
Video conferencing has made great strides forward over the past five years as our world becomes more connected.
In the past, the technology was reserved for the corporate market alone due to its cost, but this is no longer the case. Video conferencing is now open and affordable for all businesses to reap its rewards.
Whether you’re trying to connect with colleagues and clients across the country, or offices abroad, video conferencing is the way to go. You can be efficient, decrease costs and go green – what’s not to like?
We’ve teamed up with Lifesize, our partner in video conferencing, to offer you the chance to see how video conferencing can help your business first-hand.
Upon arrival, you’ll join Jim Marshall-Andrew from Nomis and Wes Hunt from Lifesize for lunch, an introduction to video conferencing and a live demonstration of the Lifesize platform.
We’ll then present our Hot Topic – “Flexible Working – The Future of Modern Business” – which will look at how demand for flexible working is increasing throughout the UK, and why video can help you embrace this change.
Finally, we’ll invite your questions before taking you on a tour of the Gherkin, ending the afternoon with drinks in the stunning rooftop bar.
Who should attend?
If you’re interested in seeing how video conferencing could help your business, this event’s for you!
Not sure if it’s for you? Video addresses a range of business needs, so book yourself a place if:
- You have offices and customers across the UK, or abroad, that you need to keep in touch with
- Your team work flexibly across the country and need to collaborate effortlessly
- You’re looking to cut travel costs and reduce your carbon footprint
- You want to embrace flexible working further
To ensure we’re able to address your needs fully, and answer all the questions you have, we’ve limited this event to 15 places. Please ensure you book yours as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
- 12:00 – Arrival & welcome
- 12:15 – Lunch
- 13:00 – Introduction from Jim Marshall-Andrew, Sales & Marketing Director at Nomis Connections
- 13:30 – Lifesize overview & demo from Wes Hunt at Lifesize
- 14:15 – Coffee break
- 14:40 – Demo part 2
- 15:10 – Hot Topic: Flexible Working – The Future of Modern Business
- 15:30 – Pitch your questions & close
- 16:00 – A tour of the Gherkin followed by drinks
You can register to attend this event by clicking on the ‘website’ link at the top of this page, or clicking here.