- 0207 078 9830
- 01252 411 111
- 01483 339 993
- 0151 2030 200
- 0161 8700 700
- 0191 3000 666
September 2015 has seen the government’s Connection Voucher Scheme – giving grants to qualifying businesses across the UK to help improve their internet speeds and reliability – become available to most of Hampshire.
From September 2015, businesses across Hampshire will be able to apply for a grant of up to £3,000 toward a new internet connection under the government’s Connection Voucher Scheme – allowing them to benefit from greater speeds and increased reliability.
Hampshire businesses will join over 25,000 other companies across the UK who have already benefited from the Connection Voucher Scheme, as it continues to grow in success.
Good news for Hampshire businesses
The continuing expansion of the scheme is great news for businesses across Hampshire, as well as the UK as a whole. Extending the scheme’s reach across the county means that many more eligible businesses can now apply to better their connections without the worry of high capital investment – which is often associated with advanced internet connections like leased lines.
With these connections, many more businesses across Hampshire can also benefit from the latest technologies available in the UK – implementing cloud computing and VoIP, for example.
What are leased lines?
Leased lines are dedicated internet connections – giving your business a direct link between your office and the exchange. Leased lines with Nomis Connections offer:
- Reliability: You benefit from guaranteed bandwidth, superb SLAs and target fix times to protect you from any faults on your connection.
- Availability and scalability: Speeds from 20Mb up to 1GB. Your connection is dedicated – no sharing with other businesses – and you can quickly scale up your bandwidth according to your changing requirements.
- Productivity: No data caps of fair usage policies to contend with, you can utilise cloud applications and VoIP without hassle and effortlessly converge your voice and data under one network.
- Security: Your connection is completely supported by the Nomis Support Desk – giving you one point of contact for your every need.
- Value for money: We compare all our trusted wholesale partners to find you the best connection at the best price.
How can Nomis Connections help?
As a registered supplier on the scheme, Nomis Connections can project manage the provision of your new, faster internet – from helping you submit your Connection Voucher application to the installation, management and maintenance of your connection.
Not in Hampshire? You may be in another of the 53 areas covered by the scheme. To see if you are, visit our main Connection Vouchers Scheme page.
Download our Quick Guide to Connection Vouchers
We’ve produced a handy guide that explains all the important parts of the Connection Vouchers Scheme – including who is eligible, and how you can apply. You can download it below..